Working at Clay means becoming a ‘Brick’, and that means joining an international team, with 23 nationalities (!), of passionate professionals who take initiative, own responsibility and share expertise.
At Clay we live by our core values
- Innovation is in our veins; we strive for the best, we aim high.
- We communicate openly, transparently and thoughtfully.
- Each of us takes ownership and responsibility for our work.
- We lead with kindness and by example; we bring out the best in each other.
- When in doubt we act with courage, take intelligent risks and make wise decisions.
- With endless curiosity we keep learning and improving, while knowing to seek assistance for rapid advancement.
- To achieve the greatest we keep it simple, take small steps and always work smart.
Wondering what it’s like to work at Clay?
Clay is a tight-knit team of technology lovers and innovative thinkers. Our team is working on some of the most challenging problems in the access control industry.
To read some of the benefits Clay offers us check out our Careers page. But to give you some more insight into life at Clay here it goes; it’s great to have the ability to make an impact from day one, share ideas and shape the road map together. We work from our awesome office in the heart of Amsterdam, collaborate closely with Salto Systems in Spain, and serve our customers globally.
At Clay we are encouraged to build ourselves along with our fast-growing company. This can be in the form of trainings, coaching, conferences and more. We grow together! We know best is yet to come. We support each other’s curiosity; we have tech talks, hackathons and open-invite dinners to talk about our company’s road map. Everyone on this team has a voice and we’re encouraged to not only participate and speak up, but also to lead and drive.
Beware; we work hard, play hard. Don’t underestimate either of those! We are honest, love a good joke, and don’t take things personally. And as a tight-knit team, together we form the solid house that is Clay.