Working at Clay means becoming a ‘Brick’, and that means joining an international team of passionate professionals (we’re proud to say we have 10 nationalities in our small team of 23) who take initiative, own responsibility and share expertise.
We expect everyone in our team to bring
- Team spirit; enjoying working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- A keen eye for detail; working at a fast-pace environment, managing and prioritizing goals
- A high bar for excellence and pride in work
- Eagerness to learn and investigate possibilities and applying insights from past experience
- Self-discipline, professional attitude and collaborative spirit
- Individuality and willingness to share ideas and new perspectives
Wondering what it’s like to work at Clay?
Clay is a tight-knit team of technology lovers and innovative thinkers. Our team consists of 10 nationalities (and growing), from a wide variety of backgrounds, working on some of the most challenging problems in the access control industry.
To read some of the benefits Clay offers us check out our Careers page. But to give you some more insight into life at Clay here it goes; it’s great to have the ability to make an impact from day one, share ideas and shape the road map together. We work from our awesome office in the heart of Amsterdam, collaborate closely with Salto Systems in Spain, and serve our customers globally.
At Clay we are encouraged to build ourselves along with our fast-growing company. This can be in the form of trainings, coaching, conferences and more. We grow together! We know best is yet to come. We support each other’s curiosity; we have tech talks, hackathons and open-invite dinners to talk about our company’s road map. Everyone on this team has a voice and we’re encouraged to not only participate and speak up, but also to lead and drive.
Beware; we work hard, play hard. Don’t underestimate either of those! We are honest, love a good joke, and don’t take things personally. And as a tight-knit team, together we form the solid house that is Clay.