Clay is a wireless, cloud-based smart lock technology company founded in 2012 and based in Amsterdam. We are a close team of 25 made up of developers, technology lovers, and innovative thinkers and locking technology is our business. We offer the only wireless smart lock platform that allows other companies to create and offer their own smart lock solutions.
You’ll be working in a scrum team that consists of world-class developers. You collaborate with your team to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs. On a daily basis this means that you architect, develop, and operate the API’s and services of our Clay Locking Platform.
You have experience writing distributed, high-volume services and you know how to deploy and keep them running in production. You care about delivering high quality code.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.6 and higher Experience in C#
- Experience with .NET core 2.0 is a big plus
- Experience in ASP.NET, Web API, MVC,
- Experience in .NET standards Windows Services and Azure apps
- Experience in MySQL
- Experience with applying SOLID principles and Unit testing
- Experience in Scrum concepts and/or DevOps methodologies
- You preferably have built API's from scratch
Working at Clay means becoming a “Brick”, and that means joining an international team of professionals who take initiative, own responsibility and share expertise
We expect everyone in our team to bring
- A drive to learn and apply insights from previous experience
- a highly professional attitude, innovative perspectives and ideas
- Individuality and eagerness to learn from, and work with others
- Don't promise just prove mentality
- Higher education or University level education